At Breastmilk Memoriez we make jewellery and keepsake out of mom’s very own Breastmilk, Baby’s Hair Lock, Baby’s Umbilical Stump and even fallen tooth.
Here at Breastmilk Memoriez, Inclusions are referred to
- Mom’s Breastmilk
- Baby’s Hair Lock
- Baby’s Umbilical Stump
- Fallen Tooth
We professionally preserve your inclusions using a method which we have formulated over the years, it might take up to 21 days to complete the preserving process and then with the help of Art Resin we mold the bead in desired shape.
- Breastmilk: 10 -15 ML per item
- Baby’s Hair Lock: 15- 20 Strands depending on the hair thickness, 2 -3 CM long.
- Baby’s Umbilical Stump: You can send the small part which is attached to the clip, we can use what is required and send the rest back.
- Tooth: 1 or more depending on the order you have placed.
- Once Order is placed an inclusion kit is sent to you via courier. The kit has tubes for filling milk, pouches for Cord & Hair, Bubble wrap, safety pouches, Return address envelope along with a detailed instruction manual. All you have to do is fill the milk as per instruction and courier back the kit to us.
Not necessarily. Since the quantity needed is 10 -15 ml, you can hand express it or if you have a strong let down just hold a cup under your opposite breast while feeding bub.
Most Courier companies do accept liquid provided they are packed properly. To be on safer side omit the information that the parcel contains liquid. It isn’t illegal to courier Breastmilk so simply mark it as a gift.
No worries, the tubes which we send have preservatives sprayed inside it, which protects the milk from spoiling and also since it is to be used for making jewellery we wouldn’t be worried about it being not fresh milk by the time it reaches us.
The colour of your preserved BM will depend on your Breastmilk.
Yes, we can make jewellery or keepsake from Breastmilk that has been frozen for years. It may not be suitable for consumption but can be used for making your BM jewellery. However the colour of your jewellery may be affected slightly.
Not to worry, we accept orders worldwide. [Mom’s based outside India can courier the Breastmilk or any other inclusion directly to us, for details you can call us at 7299960704]
Please click here: https://breastmilkmemoriez.com/my-story/
We take up to 4 to 14 weeks to complete a jewellery or keepsake & current turnaround time is 8 weeks as on 1st May 2019.
We accept all major credit & debit cards, Internet banking & also EMI service is also available for order above Rs.20000/-
Rs.250 is charged for shipping (Twice) & insurance since it’s a jewellery you are buying.
In most cases we try to, especially umbilical stump or Hair Lock. If you are sending something irreplaceable, please do not send all you have. We cannot take responsibility if we have used all of what you provide to us and cannot send materials back home. We understand this means sometimes only a very small amount will be sent to us. Please only send us the required amount asked for in the product description. Also note we cannot or will not send back preserved breastmilk.
No, because of the nature of our items we do not accept returns, exchange or refunds.
Yes, you can cancel your order. You need to contact us within 48 hours after order is placed, we would charge 5% of the order as cancellation fee. In case we have received the inclusions then order cannot be cancelled.
These jewellery or keepsake are for lifetime if taken proper care. A detailed care instruction is sent along with every order.
The best way is to get it checked at a local Indian jeweler. Or you can look on internet for best home method to check your ring size.
Yes we can if the rings are of 925 Silver, 18K or 22K Gold (Charges Applicable). Rings in Artificial Silver, Artificial Gold or Artificial Rose gold cannot be resized.
Yes, from time to time we do bring in offers, do follow us on our Instagram or Facebook page to be the first person to know about it.
Yes we do custom designs. We have several designs that were born out of customer requests. You can email or whatsapp us the draft of the design you looking for we can check if it can be made for you. That way we can add a new product to our store as well.
This means that we have placed a monthly limit on how many of these pieces we create each month. Please check back at the start of the next month for it's availability.
Please always ensure you alert us straight away by emailing us at email@example.com & we will update your details on your online order.
At Breastmilk Memoriez we offer the below metals for jewellery,
- Artificial Silver – The base metal is either steel/Brass/Copper with a layer Silver colour.
- Artificial Gold - The base metal is either steel/Brass/Copper with a layer Gold colour.
- Artificial Rose Gold - The base metal is either steel/Brass/Copper with a layer Rose Gold colour.
- 925 Silver - 925 Silver, consists of 92.5% silver, and the remaining part consists of copper – mostly copper. 925 Silver is also referred as sterling silver or 925 Sterling Silver.
- 18K Gold – 18k gold is composed of 75% gold, which is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear.
- 22K Gold – 22k gold is composed of 91.6% gold, which is alloyed with other metals to give strength.
Additionally you can opt for polish on your 925 Silver, 18K or 22K Gold jewellery (charges applicable). 925 Silver Jewellery can be polished with Gold & Rose Gold Colour. 18K & 22K Gold can be polished with White & Rose Gold Colour.